We ran across two great posts about what you can teach your kids about money. Remember, they watch you and many times your habits become their habits, and you want them to become super star money managers, right?
These aren’t the tired “have your kids save earnings in a piggy bank” or “create a budget with your child.”
These are better, and quite frankly, more relevant in today’s society.
- Very Few Things in Life Are Free
- Credit Cards Are Not Play Money
- If It Sounds Too Good to Be True, It Probably Is
- Money Cannot Buy Happiness (or Friends)
- Advertising Is Not the Same as News
- Uncle Sam Demands His Share
Head on over to the posts to read them in their entirety.